Why I Wrote You Make Me Strong with Travis Reinold [Ep 001]
Jun 27, 2018
Listen + Subscribe on ITUNES or STITCHER
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more mamas and families!
– Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Not The Typical Mom Show)
– Scroll down and click 5 stars
– Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
– Press send
- I share my inspiration behind creating, “You Make Me Strong.”
- Growing up, my favorite moving has always been Chariots of Fire. I was inspired by the scene with Eric Liddell running the final 400 meters race and how that scene represents the power of our holy spirit!
- If we finish the race than we have riches and glory that far exceeds the rewards of winning an Olympic gold medal.” - Travis Reinold
- We all have weakness and I am not afraid to share mine. You are not alone! I share my history of ADHD and how I struggled with mental illness since I was a child.
- Mental Health and living a Christian life. So many of us still struggle with the stigma and let it be known that mental illness is a very real thing! The fight and temptation to give up is a struggle every day! Some of us including myself have to take medication for my mental health and really God doesn’t care if you take them or not I am still his child!
- “In the midst of my struggles, God’s love kept coming after me.” - Travis Reinold
- What is strength? What does it mean to be strong? Strength is admitting you are weak and running to the Lord for his love and grace.
Connect with Travis!
- Find out more about Travis: www.travisreinold.com
- Catch up with Travis on Instagram.
- Find Travis Reinold on Facebook.
Tune in to the You Make Me Strong podcast for weekly scriptural teaching and spiritual encouragement!
Listen to latest episode!